Monday, April 23, 2012

It's smelling like Spring

Now that I  re-located to the Central Oregon area, I feel compelled to wake up when the rosters start crowing. And this beautiful Spring morning I really don't mind.
It is only a little after 7:00 am and I am on to my second load of laundry.
What is it about the thought of Spring that makes everything new.....
I have repainted my new room and have thoughts of painting the rest of the house.
I worked in the south 40 yesterday. Getting the garden ready(however I know that the bunnies will
get the most rewards of that).Moving rock.......and rock.......and more rock.

I opened the curtains and windows.













And out the front door snow caped Mt.
Im not sure what is what yet. But I know that
 Sisters and Batchlor are out there. Also Mt Jefferson.




                                                                          And when I look to the North........                  Look what I found....:)
Miss H......Just waiting to take me on a adventure.....And Im getting ready too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment