Sunday, April 29, 2012

Crooked River Sunday Drive

It was such a beautiful day that I had to get out and explore this new area that I am in.
When I got to the end of the street I turned right and just kept on going.
I had never been up the Crooked River and wanted to see what adventure awaited me.
A river that flows through a cannon that was carved out so many years ago. It made me wonder
what it would have been like to travel across this country on a wagon train. To put my life and trust in
others to get me to the my destionation safetly. Over hills and through rivers. How far would I have made it?
What would my life have been like? As I drive along this road I  couldnt help but day-dream.
I stopped along the way at many BLM campgrounds.
All of them were right on the river.  Good fishing im sure....
Then you come around a corner and there are the Mountains.  Three Sisters and  Mt.Bachelor.
I cant wait to explore more. Next trip will be to Mitchell and John Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment