Thursday, June 14, 2012

You never know what the day will bring.....

Ok so I need to clear up a few things. My last blog was titled Reno day....I think this must be something that only I understand. Reno is short for renovation. I know I got more than one comment about have I moved to Reno.....Ok so moving on to todays work.

Mid morning yesterday my contractor got a piece of wood shaving in his eye. He went to the eye doc and needed some rest. So I thought today would be a quiet day.House needed to be washed before starting to paint.Just as we started that task(homeowner was here for the day to help).
Up the drive way came a truck. (Now keep in mind no one just comes up the driveway.....It may be due to all the " NO TRESPASSING" sings every where. And the large lock on the gate) Anyway, here they come.
It wasn't The Mormons.
No ties.
And they were driving a truck.
It was guys that had more than 3/4 truck of driveway material. Gave a great price.(however I talked them down a little more) And you can see for yourself what is new on the home front today.

So everyday you have to just think maybe that is the way it was meant to be......
I have always said " if you want to make God belly laugh ,tell him you have a plan."

No comments:

Post a Comment