Sunday, June 17, 2012

Decking coming off....

Friday the decking started coming off.
The under framing was all wrong....so the contractor pulled off the top part and
and is making it right. I know that Im not using the right contractor terms or word that
they call this but......so whats new.
I have trimmed all the off white (windows, and doors...ect)
Started on the green what is one of the colors .
I was cutting in the last part of the green so i can start painting with a rolled.It will go so much faster.
Up about 10 feet off the ground on a ladder....... I looked down and there was a two foot long
snake at the bottom of the ladder.......HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

That black and yellow snake is now sporting the prettiest green blobs of paint.
I had nothing else to make him move on, and find somewhere else to be.....
.I waited for 30 minutes and down the ladder I came.
Had a great day working inside today......   wink wink!!


No comments:

Post a Comment