Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Baby

Well she has made it home...Sunday went to Bend to get my new baby. The trip over was nice.It was clear skies in centeral Oregon. It took several hours to check her out and make sure we were up for the trip. We locked her up and hit the road.Stopping in Madras to see if everything was going ok. It was so hearded over the mountain. All was well until snow!!!! At one point my baby was stopping traffic. And not because she is so pretty. Once you stop on black ice it is hard to get started again.
After 14 hours we made it to babies home. Atleast for a while.
I spent most of Tuesday cleanering and there are many more day ahead. I want to get her cleaned up and then I can start one at a time getting things checked out.
It will be a fun trip and i will take you with me......

No comments:

Post a Comment