Thursday, December 2, 2010

Can't stop dreaming!!!!

I spend my every waking moment thinking about my new trailer. What color to paint the inside! what kind of flooring to put in it! What style should I do!. It's like moving into a new apartment and starting all over.
I spend most of my last day off cleaning it. I vaccumed until I was blue in th face. Thankful that nothing jumped out at me. I have the feeling that there was some kind of furry thing living in there. There are bits of insulation in places your wouldnt expect to find it. I got as far as the bedroom before I had cleaned enought for the day.
So I am taking ideas for names to name my baby. I really like the name Wish-kah! That was the name of my first husbans dogs name. And I hae always liked it. And i have wished for my Airstream for so long. But I have also considered the name of Airy- Fairy.....Thats kinda me too.
As I spend time in her and get to feel the feelings it will come clear to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment