Sunday, October 18, 2009

Tupperware!!!

Got up yesterday and thought that it would be a good idea to sent the kids(my daughter and her hubby) off for a day of enjoyment and fun. I volunteered to watch the kids for the day.
I only had to say it once before they were out the door and on there way.
Bug had a day of playing with friends planned.
Sunshine was happy to sit in front of the TV playing countless hours of of a video game. And as much as tried to explain it to me....I dont get it!!!
So that left me with Peanut.....At the age of 3 talking is a full time job. It never end...."thats this...thats that"
He got into the Tupperware drawer and pulled out the biggest bowl and played with it. I stopped to see what was going on and why it was quite........And there he was sitting in the bowl.......happy as can be....
Thank you Tupperware!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment