Sunday, October 11, 2009

What started the whole journey




Ashland,Oregon . This is what we traveled in with Harley in tow.



Mt.Shasta, Ca






Ferndale, Ca.









The Redwoods, Ca.


In the weeks and months to come I will be writing about the new journey that I am going to start.
There comes a time in your life when its just simply time to travel. I will be joining up with a
friend of mine that is a campground host. Together we are going to spending time on the
Southern Oregon coast hosting for camp ground.....Now I know that you are saying to yourself "That sounds like some fun." Well!!! I will be taking you on this journey with me. I will be taking pictures and telling stories about the places we are staying.
We have traveled before. Two years ago we went to the Redwoods together. And this last year we took a month and logged over a thousand miles starting in Salem and headed to Mt Shasta.
After two day we moved on the Clear Lake in Northern Ca. The weather kept getting hotter as
we headed to Napa Valley. It was short lived and we moved North to the Redwoods and the itch to get back home to Oregon. We played for a week up 101 of Oregon.
So after all of this we thought that were can try it for an extended time...What the heck!!!
So you get to fallow along.........Enjoy....and comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment