Thursday, November 5, 2009

I have landed in my new journey home spot. I got here on Monday but it took me several days to get my feet under me. In fact I woke up this morning and wasnt ready to get up. So I went back to bed and slept for another 3 hours. Now this is after a 2 hour nap yesterday. Maybe there should be another chapter in the book(Eat*Pray*Love) sleep...

The trip from my daughters house where I had been staying in Portland, I went down I-5 to Cottage Grove and turned and headed West to the Coast line. I took Hwy 38 and Went through
Drain,Oregon. This is on place I have never been. But how beautiful this was. The weather was so pretty. The bluest skies I have ever seen. I passed a drift boat on the river and i couldnt tell where the boat stopped and the river started.

I got to my destination and got the car unpacked. To late to make a good dinner, so we went out to dinner. Because of the time change it gets dark very early. But the moon was full.
I will add pictures tomorrow...going out for a walk and see the storm that is blowing in

No comments:

Post a Comment